nimbuzzing for Filipinos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nimbuzzing for Filipinos

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christian Louboutin bootie on sale
popular dating site  - A girl has to get hers too! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:48 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm
popular dating site  - A girl has to get hers too! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:47 pm by cangliang

» Discount Christian Louboutin nz
popular dating site  - A girl has to get hers too! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:46 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Evening[
popular dating site  - A girl has to get hers too! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Sale
popular dating site  - A girl has to get hers too! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Love Flats
popular dating site  - A girl has to get hers too! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:06 am by cangliang

» Hermes Victoria
popular dating site  - A girl has to get hers too! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:27 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Auslauf
popular dating site  - A girl has to get hers too! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:26 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Handtaschen
popular dating site  - A girl has to get hers too! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:26 pm by cangliang

Latest ?News
go to abs-cbn news

popular dating site - A girl has to get hers too!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adelaide

popular dating site  - A girl has to get hers too! Empty
PostSubject: popular dating site - A girl has to get hers too!   popular dating site  - A girl has to get hers too! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 am

New South Wales online dating - A lay a day keeps the doctor away! My name is Lea SCHUMACHER Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Bunbury dating Mandurah dating free dating service Tasmania free online dating Coffs Harbour online dating I want to have a threesome, but not with people I know. I don't want them to think I'm a whore. I need someone open minded and ready to have some fun. Please send me a message, don't be hsy! wutsup all you pervs out there. hahhahaah just playing. anyways out of a relationship but need ot get off really bad. age doesnt matter but be clean and in shape. Just got done having my heartbroken again. So I'm going to give this a shot.I will be emailing my pics if i like ya. For nwo I'm petite, very cute, with a great smile, ah I'll leave it about there. I am looking for a serious relationship. I'm tired of playing games and being hurt. I'm not sure if the internet is the best place to find mr. right but i'm gonna give it a shot. I like going to the movies, bowling, putt putt golf, comedy club, theme parks, pretty much anything fun. I love to laugh, so I really want someone with a great sense of humor. Although I desire a companion, I will not settle for just anyone and so if he doesn't come right, I rather not have him at all. I'm not materialistic, stuck-up or all about looks but I feel I can do bad all by myself, I don't need any help. I'm doing alright in my life and don't really want negativity around me. I don't do baby mama drama, ex drama or drama period so if that's you, please keep on browsing. I want a friend with benefits. If u like good fun coversation and the element of suprise all the time then im your girl. Hope to hear from u sexy guys soon muah .
Back to top Go down

popular dating site - A girl has to get hers too!
Page 1 of 1